This policy simply lays out how OneWorld will handle the personal information that you may disclose to us when you use the OneWorld website or other OneWorld services. This easy to read policy contains information on how OneWorld collects, uses, discloses and stores personal information. Our policy can be broadly condensed into the following statement: OneWorld fully respects all of our customers and will not sell or rent your information to another party. Your personal information will only ever be used for the purpose of allowing us to provide you with the products and services that you have requested from us.
The personal information we may request from you and store include:
- your age
- contact details, such as email, telephone number and facsimile
- mail and residential address
- purchase history
If you provide us with personal information which we have not solicited, we will, unless otherwise requested by law, delete or destroy it as soon as possible.
When it is collected
When your information might be collected
Some examples of when we might collect your personal information include, but are not limited to, when you:
- purchase goods from us
- contact us for information or a quote
- complete a survey
- enter a promotion or competition
- subscribe to a mailing list
- attend an event
- apply for a job
How we might use your personal information
In general we only use your personal information in order to process your order and get it to you as soon as possible. When you give us this info, we take this as your consent for us to do the following things with it:
- Make contact with you with regards your order
- Get in touch about specific delivery times
- Use it as the means for which we will take payment of your ordered item(s)
- To send you via email the latest news and OneWorld offers
Please note that we will only send you out or Newsletter email if you have previously re-quested that we add you to our mailing list.
If you are receiving our email newsletter and would like to be removed from this mailing list, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email, or get in touch via the Contact Us page here.
Who we share your personal information with
OneWorld will only share your personal information with the following people:
- Our Suppliers – in cases where the supplier will ship goods to you directly, we will give them your details so that delivery can be arranged.
- Our Couriers – these guys need your contact details to make sure everything goes smoothly with your delivery.
- Our billing partners – we need to share your payment details with these people to make sure that your order is paid for and processed without any hitches.
- Police or Federal authorities – in the event of fraud, or if any of our employees are threatened, we will report these incidents to the authorities. We can also be obliged by the authorities to provide them with your personal details.
When you enter sensitive information (for example: your name, email address, credit card numbers) on a form on our site we encrypt that information with 128 Bit SSL encryption. 128 Bit SSL encryption is the industry standard encryption technology. The easiest way to tell if the information you’re entering is secure is to look at the address bar in your browser. If the URL starts with https:// then you’re on a secure page.